Winter Fundraiser featuring Lacoste Garden Centre & Purdys!
One of our goals is to continue to provide funds for the school to purchase levelled reading books for every classroom. School resources are costly, and we are proud to be able to help with this big & important initiative!
- Ordering starts November 1st.
- The order DEADLINE is November 18th.
- Pick Up is December 4th, 3:30-6:30pm.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your support and for making this fundraiser a success for ÉSCS!
Purchasing some delicious chocolates this Holiday Season just got really easy!
If our school reaches its $1000 goal, we get 25% profit back.
- Go to https://fundraising.purdys.com/
- Click on the "Support" button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter Customer #50729 along with the required registration information.
- Click on the "Shop Online" button near the top of the screen.
- Choose the "Use Marketplace" option.
- Fill your cart with goodies and share with family and friends
*Order deadline Monday, November, 18*
*Pick-up for Purdys on December 4th from 3:30pm to 6:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: While some of the product offered from Purdys may not contain nuts, the product is NOT certified nut free. For this reason, we will not be bringing any Purdys product into the school. Pick-up will take place directly outside the school in the front loop.
Lacoste Garden Centre:
We are once again bringing beautiful and fresh Winter greenery to our school to spruce up your Holiday decor! Planters, poinsettias, swags, wreaths and gift cards can be purchased online through your munchalunch account.
- Login at www.munchalunch.com/schools/SageCreek
- Click “Login” if have an existing account or click “New User” if you do not.
- Click on the “Fundraising Open” tab at the top of the page.
- Make your selection(s) and payment.
*Order deadline Monday, November, 18th*
*Pick-up for Lacoste on December 4th from 3:30pm to 6:30pm
Raising Dough with COBS Bread - all year long!
COBS Bread has generously offered to give 5% of purchases made over the entire school year, by ÉSCS families, back to the school!
All you have to do is proudly say, “Raising Dough for ÉSCS” when paying for your delicious baked goods, and 5% of your purchase will come back to the your PAC for school initiatives. It’s as easy as that!
Please remember, this offer is only available at the St. Vital location at 872 Dakota Street.
A big thank you to COBS Bread in St. Vital for generously giving to our ÉSCS Community!