Hot / fun lunch can be ordered 1 at a time or for the entire session! Just remember to have your orders placed and paid for 8 days in advance of the lunch date. Upcoming lunch dates can be found on our Events Calendar.
All orders and payment are made through Munch A Lunch. Login and order by clicking on the button. If you have trouble ordering, or have any questions, let us know at HotLunchESCS@gmail.com.
How to register for Munch A Lunch:
- Go to: www.munchalunch.com/schools/SageCreek
- Click the “New User” button OR Login with previous account (if you have a previous account,
under “My Family” you can choose to transfer schools to “Sage Creek”).
- Under “My Family” enter the names, grades, and teachers (from the dropdown list) of all children in your family.
- After adding your child(ren) click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order.
Spring Session Hot Lunch Dates:
|Lunch Date||Order By||Menu|
|Apr 12||Apr 04||Mary Brown's w/ salad from OSF|
|Apr 25||Apr 17||Menchie's Fro-Yo|
|May 03||Apr 25||Freshii|
|May 17||May 09||Menchie's Fro-Yo|
|May 24||May 16||Old Spaghetti Factory|
|May 31||May 23||Subway|
|Jun 14||Jun 06||Menchie's Fro-Yo|
|Jun 21||Jun 13||Domino's & Booster Juice|
|Jun 28||Jun 20||Menchie's Fro-Yo|
- Online ordering is now OPEN for the Spring session, which will run until the end of the school year.
- Payment will be due at time of ordering by credit card only, if you are unable to pay by credit card please email HotLunchESCS@gmail.com.
- You will be able to order lunch for the Spring session - one lunch at a time, multiple days or for all days. Note that payment for all lunches ordered will be required at checkout.
- You have up until 8 days prior to a scheduled lunch date to order.
- Late orders cannot be accepted, orders placed and not paid for by the deadline are considered late and are automatically cancelled by the system.
- No refunds, due to hot lunch being a PAC fundraiser.
- If you need assistance at any time, please contact HotLunchESCS@gmail.com
- Students, in grades 1 to 8, who do not usually stay at school for lunch, are welcome to stay at the school on hot lunch days or they can order and take it home.
- Kindergarten students are welcome to order a lunch and pick it up at 11:45 am.
- If your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come and pick up their lunch by 11:45 am; otherwise please consider it a donation for a child who does not have a lunch.
- MunchaLunch sessions will be communicated through email and social media, paper notices will NOT be sent home.
- Volunteers are always needed! If you wish to volunteer, you will be prompted once you’ve placed your order, or you can contact us via email HotLunchESCS@gmail.com
Thank you for supporting your ÉSCS PAC’s Hot Lunch Program!